Christmas Loans in UK
Christmas Loans in UK starting from £1,000 up to £15,000.
Preparations for Christmas requires people to spend too much money on Christmas gifts, greetings, foods, drinks, celebrations, transportation, decoration, parties, etc.
When people need financing to cover those upcoming expenses of that festive season and the events, fresh deals of Christmas Loan offers by lenders can be good solutions for their financial issues.
Christmas Loans with Bad Credit
Many Christmas Loan providers do not perform a credit check to assess applicants’ creditworthiness.
Since the main focus will be on the loan seekers’ repayment capacity, applicants with bad credit records can also be found eligible for a Christmas Loan. Also, not only employed or self-employed but also unemployed applicants have a chance of being approved for a Christmas Loan in UK as long as they prove their repayment capacity.
How To Apply for Christmas Loans in UK
Loan seekers can apply for online and get the funds they need instantly once they found eligible. However, online application process requires applicants to submit necessary documentation and meet the eligibility criteria including:
Christmas Loan criteria’s UK:
- Being 18 years old or older
- Be employed or self-employed (for some lenders)
- Or a homeowner (for some lenders)
- Living in England, Scotland or Wales and being a resident of the UK
- Having a regular income
- Being able to meet monthly repayments
3 Loan Offers in UK
- Feefo: Feefo provides Christmas Loans starting from £1,000 up to £15,000 to repay within a period that suits your budget. Loan seekers can apply online for a Christmas Loan issued by Feefo and receive the funds instantly. Even borrowers with bad credit can apply for a Christmas Loan.
- AoneFinance: AoneFinance provides Christmas Loans starting from £1,000 up to £7,000 to repay within 36 months. AoneFinance performs a soft-credit check which does not show up on borrowers’ credit reports. And even borrowers with bad credit can apply for a Christmas Loan. If an applicant is a first-time borrower and does not have a credit history. That borrower can apply for a loan with no credit check. The main focus will be on his/her income statement. AeoneFinance also allows borrowers to receive a Christmas Loan. With Guarantor in which applicants can receive up to £15,000 to repay within 7 years.
- Gizmocash: Gizmocash provides loans starting from £1,000 up to £5,000 to repay within 36 months with a representative 28.5% fixed interest rate. Not only homeowners, employed borrowers but also single parents, tenants, retired people, underemployed or unemployed people can apply for a Christmas Loan since the main focus will be on the repayment ability of the applicant.