Bank of Montreal Loans Review
Bank of Montreal Loans – are ready to help their customers at anytime. In order to purchase a house or to borrow money to cover various expenses.
Bank of Montreal Loans
Including home improvements, buying a car, starting RRSP, covering educational expenses or consolidating debt.
- Personal Loans: You can receive a lump sum starting from $5,000 to repay within 5 years to cover almost anything you need. Also, you can skip one month’s payment twice a year.
- Home Equity Loans: When you need to borrow a larger amount of money to cover your major purchases, BMO allows you to access up to 80% of your home’s value. You can receive starting from $10,000 to repay within 25 years.
- Retro Activator RRSP Loans: If you have unused contribution room in your RRSP, you can apply fort his one time loan to catch up and borrow starting from $7,500 to repay within 15 years.
Bank of Montreal Mortgages
Bank of Montreal allows you to receive a home loan to buy a property. Or switch your current mortgage to get a better rate. Refinance your existing BMO mortgage to get rid of your debt faster or access the equity in your home.
Buying a New House: You should calculate affordability before applying for a home loan since you will be required to put down a deposit of at least 20%.
If your budget allows you to make a less down payment, you can still receive the mortgage you need with just 5% down payment without buying a mortgage default insurance. Then, you should look at and understand your mortgage options (open/closed mortgages, variable /fixed rates, amortization periods, etc.) to get the best deal.
Now, you can start looking for a home as you get pre-approved by submitting some personal information. After finding your dream home and closing, you should make your down payment and pay off additional closing costs for Bank of Montreal Loans.
Switching Your Mortgage: You can switch your existing mortgage anytime you want or at your renewal period to get better rates and options which allow you to pay off your debt quickly. You should be prepared to be charged a prepayment fee from your current lender due to your deal but BMO provides a cash bonus up to $2,500 if you switch your mortgage. You should submit necessary documents to switch you mortgage including:
- Your renewal offer
- Payout statement
- Your most recent property tax bill
- Proof of employment and income
- Property insurance
Renewing or Refinancing Your Mortgage: Allows you to continue your repayments of your current mortgage. But with new more affordable terms. You can increase your payments or payment frequency to get rid of your debt faster.