ASB Bank Loans Review New Zealand
ASB Bank Loans – Operating in New Zealand, ASB Bank is owned by Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Provides numerous financial services and products including bank accounts, credit cards, savings, investment, insurance, foreign exchange and loans.
ASB Bank Loans Review
There are several types of personal loans. ASB Bank offering loans including:
- Unsecured Personal Loans: You can borrow the amount you need from $2,000 to repay within 6 months to 7 years. If you are eligible, you will be approved on the same day and use the loan you will get for many purposes.
- Secured Personal Loans: You can offer up an asset as security to be charge lower interest rates and receive a loan from $20,000 and up. But, you have to be prepare to charge $25 security registration fee and lose the possession of your property if you default on your repayments.
- Car Loans: If you need financing to purchase your dream new or used car, you may apply for a car loan. You will not be charged any fees if you want to make extra repayments.
- Debt Consolidation Loans: You can group your multiple smaller debts into one big loan with a more affordable interest rate and more reasonable terms to save on interest.
Why Should I Choose ASB Bank?
- You will not be charged any additional fees if you want to pay off your debt earlier. You will not only get rid of your debt sooner but also reduce the interest.
- Repayment terms and periods are more flexible.
- Loans reveals, secure loans of ASB Bank allow you to be charge lower interest rates which makes completing your repayments easier and save on interest.
Quick and Simple
4. If you need to borrow more money, you can receive the further amount you need without applying for a new loan. You can top up your current loan by applying online.
5. If you are eligible, you will be approve on the same day and receive the amount you need within 2 days after uploading necessary documents.
How To Apply For a Loan?
You need to meet the eligibility criteria and provide the necessary documents to receive a loan.
- Eligibility criteria:
- Age requirements (You must be 18 years old or older.)
- Residency (You must be a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand.)
- Minimum income requirements (You should earn minimum $20,000 p.a.)
- Credit history (Your credit record should not contain defaults or bankruptcy. )
- Necessary documentation:
- Valid photo ID (passport, driver’s license, etc.)
- Proof of address (utility bill), income and expenses (rent, mortgage payments, etc.)
- Assets and debts (home, investments, credit cards, current loans, etc.)
- Personal Info